Friday, October 24, 2008

What I've been learning

I've been working through my Flash textbook, trying to learn some things.

Things I know how to do with the help of the textbook:
Make a button
Do a SIMPLE animation

Things I've learned how to do by searching on the web:
Import text with mathematical symbols intact
Import a lone equation from Equation Editor (Word)
Break the equation apart to edit individual characters (for example, making one symbol red)

Things I hope to learn how to do really soon:
How to edit the entire equation (a group) -- to resize it, to change its color, and so on

I'm also really interested in Flash's built-in quiz environment, examples of which we saw last night. This is not in my textbook.

Things I'm not learning:

I cannot figure out how to get my files into this blogspace. Here is one more try, but even if it works it won't be ideal. I am just about ready to abandon this blogthing and send you to my real webpage, where I know how to post files.

Go here to see my files

No comments: